Today I am thrilled to announce the launch of the London North Centre Honour Roll.
We are fortunate that our riding is home to so many Londoners who dedicate their time and energy to making our city a better place to live. If you know a neighbour, friend, community leader or volunteer who goes above and beyond to contribute to our community, please consider nominating him or her for this recognition.
Late this year, I will pay tribute to 15 individuals whose selfless efforts inspire us all to build a strong, supportive and inclusive community.
Please submit a nomination letter of 500 words (or less) outlining why a particular community leader should be acknowledged and celebrated. In order to be eligible for the London North Centre Honour Roll, the nominees must live or work within our riding boundaries (map). Nominations must be submitted to my office by no later than close of business March 31, 2017.
Should you have any further questions about the London North Centre Honor Roll, please do not hesitate to get in touch with my office at 519-663-9777 or Peter.Fragiskatos@parl.gc.ca
You are also welcome to view this announcement on YouTube at this link.
Essential information when submitting a nomination:
– Full name of nominee
– Home address OR email address of nominee (so they can be contacted if selected)
– Full name of nominator
– Email address OR phone number of nominator (so we can get in touch with you should further detail be required):
Please outline in your submission why this individual is an ideal candidate for the London North Centre Honour Roll. Include any relevant information such as:
– Number of years participating in a certain organization/charity/initiative;
– Particular contributions, achievements, or memorable moments;
– Awards or other recognitions this person has received for their community involvement, etc.